Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cinnabar = Shallow Metal?  (Read 983 times)

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Cinnabar = Shallow Metal?
« on: February 20, 2011, 11:05:17 am »

It's an unused-ore stone, but it appears in veins and I can't see any other metals... does it count?
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cinnabar = Shallow Metal?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:15:26 am »

Highly probable, considering what I have read from other people having their deep metal be cobaltite
Memento Mori

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:20:28 am »

Yes, I get that too.

*removes both from raws*
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Nirreln

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 12:43:35 pm »

Anything that appears in the raw file inorganic_stone_mineral will count as "metal".
Quote from: a rather odd engraving
This is a masterful image of your FPS and the HFS. The HFS is committing a depraved act on your FPS.

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 12:50:20 pm »

Hm. Are we sure? My file has blue metal in it and I am pretty sure you can find that on maps without metals...
Memento Mori

Davichococat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 05:21:45 pm »

Hm. Are we sure? My file has blue metal in it and I am pretty sure you can find that on maps without metals...

Maybe its because the [DEEP_SPECIAL] tag on candy. Removing it would stop it from making tubes to the Circus, and  it will start to do veins,and it wont be very deep, but maybe make it not appear in some maps?