Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Somebody should make a Dwarf Therapist-style plugin to manage the military.  (Read 1851 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile

Somebody should make a Dwarf Therapist-style plugin to manage the military screen. Thus avoiding the problem of the military screen's confusing interface by sidestepping the problem entirely, just like what DT did for labor assignments and mood-monitoring.

I'd do itmyself, but I don't know nearly enough about programming to even begin.

So... Any volunteers?????
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile

I do believe that this has already been brought up several times, usually met with NO or an explanation of why it can't be done.
instead of explaining I recommend you use the search function.

also, its very difficult meh lad.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile

also, its very difficult meh lad.

No argument there. If it was easy or simple I'd do it myself.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I am pretty sure that those who know how to do it already thought about such possibility (because they had to dig DF memory and they should know how it's done), it means that they would come up with this idea on their own, thus a question - what's the point of this thread, dude? :)
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository