Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dye'd in adventure mode  (Read 614 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Dye'd in adventure mode
« on: February 19, 2011, 01:13:53 am »

Ok, this is both a request for if there are funtional existing dye items reactions for adventure mode use and if none a placeholder for my pathetic attempts to make one.

So far the nessesary part of this is; dye + any thread or cloth item (excluding cotton candy) = <<dyed>> item with color of dye and retaining item's original quality.

Bonus; adding a way to make blood into dye, as same as crushed beetles and other stuff...
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Dye'd in adventure mode
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 02:37:55 am »

Ok, I got what I hope is a cover all for all dyes to all cloth type cloths but I'm finding it hard to spawn any dyds or fine any in my adventures to test it...can anyone give me a reaction for a dye type material?
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."