Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wolf Cult : Stelidnish  (Read 969 times)

idgarad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wolf Cult : Stelidnish
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:46:47 pm »

1st Granite, 501 Early Spring
I, Stodir Urolathel, have arrived at Stelidnish as instructed by the King. This land is harsh. We have taken refuge up on the ridge to the west side of the region. By Tooth and Claw my master the signs are good that the Wolf God's children are near!! My anticipation betrays me but my intentions are well hidden from these fools. They will see the light soon enough... I am certain I can sway them for they are weak.

My immediate tasks are to establish a store house, sleeping quarters, and access to water. The lakes are too far south in 'Their' territory to tap so I must make haste to tap into the river for the farms needed. This land is harsh but I can see soon the temple of the moon rising once again... We shall have our vengence!

I will update you on our progress next season.

You humble servant Stodir..

24th Slate, 501
One of the master's children attacked, the poor thing. Sadly the master's child was sick and weak and was dispatched by  the others once they formed a militia. I took the opportunity to show them how dangerous and powerful these creatures can be. Their awe shows they may be ready to listen... but my judgement tells me it is still too soon. We have yet to even get the first farm up and running. I have ordered the others to establish a protected grove for our needs in the forest... they must hurry before others catch the smell of blood in the air... I have looked at Servesh's wounds, they look grim and with no hospital... I fear he may subcum to the wounds...

11th Felsite, 501
The two miners have suddenly died of thirst, standing next to 4 full kegs of wine.... POISONED! By the Wolf God the King knew!!!! We have been betrayed!!

[Fin]

All my dwarves spontaniously died of thirst at the same time despite there being a crap load of booze and a stream of water.... weird. I blame poisoned booze from the king....

Shortest Fortress Ever

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Cult : Stelidnish
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:07:44 pm »

Not exactly shortest. There have been instances where people embarked and their wagon was placed directly atop a volcano vent. Only a few frames were needed for the dwarves to vaporize.

Still, looks like you had fun.