Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Graduation paper  (Read 942 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Graduation paper
« on: February 01, 2011, 05:43:32 am »

So, being my last year of highschool and all i am required to write a graduation paper, it needs to be atleast 15 pages long, probably have some pictures and whatnot.I have chosen a topic allready, AutoCad, now i would appreciate some advice from you guys on how would one write this.I have a general idea how it should look like and what it should have.One other thing i could use are some reliable sources, mainly on version history and the tools each version had.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Graduation paper
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 01:36:46 pm »

Believe it or not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AutoCAD
Shows all versions and has additional references to go to at he bottom. It's not great but its a starting point.

Don't forget Auto Cad Architecture

Structure:(very very rough

The program's roots
Historical versions and evolution
Currently Applications (include brief list of jobs).
Future Applications
Schools that teach auto Cad?
Applicable Certificates/degrees (brief)
Famous AutoCad Users/projects they did?

That's all off the top of my head....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 03:19:54 pm »

Yeah wikipedia crossed my mind but the article itself is rather short for what i need.
The general plan was something like this:
-Short company history
-Version history
-More detailed tool and option list (i have a big book for that)
-Possible uses
-Some examples
-Conclusion (some sort of summary or something)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 03:34:04 pm »

Why dont you actually do YOUR homework yourself? There's google, there's wikipedia, and that's all you need to get any information. Dont be such a lazy ass.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 10:40:46 pm »

Why dont you actually do YOUR homework yourself? There's google, there's wikipedia, and that's all you need to get any information. Dont be such a lazy ass.

Honestly yeah man. If you have that general plan you can just about copy and paste that into google. Do you realize how much crap we all had to go through before the internet for this sorta thing, entirely on our own?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.