Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FPS Crash?  (Read 1301 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: FPS Crash?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 05:44:22 pm »

I just put them to rest, which was irritating because I set aside special tombs for them, but they got dumped into common, unlabeled coffins instead.  Meh, they're away at least, and so far had no jitters.  Seems that ghosts who aren't even attacking people, cause ill fortune to the fort.  These guys were just hanging around my gladiator pit minding their own business.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 05:58:16 pm »

Ok, that worked, thanks everyone!

Coincidentally, I just had someone possessed, make a statue that include an image of some guy fighting a horse.  A human merchant's horse was running around my fort, so I ordered my unarmed militia commander to kill it, which he failed at in various shades of hilarity, as the depressed horse would trot along in front of him casually out of reach.  When the horse kicked him and he went to the hospital, I got a trained axedwarf to finish it.  WHY would someone make an artifact image of THAT?

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 08:40:06 pm »

Dwarves love physical comedy.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.
Pages: 1 [2]