Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Middle Earth Radio  (Read 2562 times)

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Middle Earth Radio
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 08:11:42 am »

:D oOOOooooOOoo. Nice nice, I'm listening to it right now.

Tofu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 12:45:16 pm »

I wish I could say that this is awesome, but streams #1,#2 and #3 don't work for me. And stream #4 just asks for a verifiable user name and password, then when I enter them and press ok the prompt gets reopened, blank...
Sad, since this seemed really, really awesome : O

Chromasphere

• Bay Watcher
  • UUUUU,.,..,..,U,.""T"T"T"T""T
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 12:49:30 pm »

Middle-Earth Radio is an internet-radio broadcast has pretty good background music to hear while digging out your fractal bedroom design.  There is also a channel that reads aloud the Tolkien stories.  Good stuff to get in the mood for long dwarf fortress games:

http://www.middle-earthradio.com/

<fake sarcasm>  Well THANK YOU VERY MUCH MISTER!!!!.   I checked out Middle-Earth Radio but the streaming isn't working right now.  So I look around the sight and see that some lady made a quilt in tribute to Tolkien.  It looked really cool.  So what happened next?  I'll tell you!  I googled the bloody lady and quilt and started looking at...  QUILTING SITES DAMN YOU!  AND I ENJOYED IT!  Look what you've done to me!  I'm already devestated because I need 'progressive lenses' in my glasses now - which becomes necessary at a 'certain age range'.  I'm suffering horribly from 'I'm getting old' syndrome and you go and do something like this.  I hope you're happy.  If I end up making a quilt or ....gulp... knitting something,  I'm sending it to you and every time you look at it, you'll be reminded of the pain you've caused.  Oohhh, the humanity!  Damn it;  I want some butts!  <end fake sarcasm/spaz/flipout>

The quilt really did look cool.  Oh and props to those who know the 2 references to a radio broadcast and a movie quote at the end there.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:51:49 pm by Chromasphere »
"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by tantrums, starving hysterical naked,
    dragging themselves through the dwarven streets at dawn looking for a helpless cat"-Vaftrudner

"We aren't customers or investors - we're spectators tossing donations into the coin box while watching someone build their work of art"-Psieye
Pages: 1 [2]