Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Judgement.  (Read 804 times)

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Judgement.
« on: February 19, 2011, 01:50:15 am »

A game about imaginary courtcases, where the prosecution tries prove the guilt of the defendant while an attorney defends his client.  As the host of this game, I'll be the judge.  This game can be serious or slapstick, with or without Ace Attorney allusion.  But the main concept behind the game, is the creative use of props.  The players will be given a bundle of evidence and witnesses they have at their disposal and will have to explain why these, (quite often nonsensical) devices I give them prove the defendents guilt or innocence.  Improvisation is the name of the game.

The court system is based off of British Columbia, any law or legal document that exists in real life you can source as a rule to try to win.
http://www.provincialcourt.bc.ca/downloads/pdf/basiccriminalprocedure.pdf

Judge Qloos is now presiding.

To begin the game I will need two dedicated players to take on the role of prosecutor and attorney.  Minor 'for the day' roles of witness will be advertised on the thread title.  The loser of the case relinquishes his next case to another player, (if one is waiting).

"Now if you'll excuse me, the judge better study up on law before he makes an ass of himself."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:56:03 am by Qloos »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: Judgement.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 02:18:48 am »

PROSECUTOR.

Sorry about caps, but Miles Edgeworth is one of my favourite characters.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Judgement.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 02:22:24 am »

I will private message you your materials within the hour.  As prosecution starts the case, there is no need for an attorney yet.