Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My Most Disappointing Battle:  (Read 580 times)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My Most Disappointing Battle:
« on: December 23, 2010, 08:40:02 pm »

The Hill Titan misses The Military!
The Hill Titan is caught in a burst of hill titan flames!
The Military strikes The Hill Titan in the body with her []adamantine shield[] breaking away most of the tissue!

...That was the entire fight. Most disappointing fight ever, especially since it started across the map and left a swath of burning terrain and smoke in its wake.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile
Re: My Most Disappointing Battle:
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 08:50:08 pm »

Yeah, the new material/body/tissue system isn't perfect, and one significant issue is that anything made of liquid, gas, or powder is very fragile, losing most body parts in one hit.
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 08:51:53 pm »

This guy was actually made of fire. A kind of cool corpse actually; 'Apasi Fepaavafi Aveditari Thele's flames'. I wonder I could turn the corpse into, say, an everlasting nightlight...
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 09:03:11 pm »

"Mama, what is that nightlight made of?"
"Why, little one, it's a piece of a titan! That horrifying creature was made of fire!"