Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Borderspace (Game thread)  (Read 1014 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Borderspace (Game thread)
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:38:55 am »

You are in the main lobby of Resonance Station. Straight ahead is a kiosk staffed by male torikan, snow leopard variety. Above is a holographic sign which cycles through numerous languages, some obiviously terrestrial, others completely alien. It says 'Resonance Station, Nol Doran System'

Off to the left is a bar, in and out of which walk all manner of bizzare beings.

To the right is a large shipyard.

(Oh, and Lemon10, I should probably mention that your character's underworld connections aren't going to do much good in the CSE. Everybody here's basically a fish out of water. But it might come in somewhat handy.)

(Werty892, I have to ask you, what, if any, language libraries are currently loaded on to your character's omniglot implant? Here's a list of alien languages that he could have downloaded already: Nuaexip, Ketozarian, Sha Nabuni, Voral Termisan, Nyx, Xinal, and Ta'rn Nao.)

(And everybody, I should point out that Resonance Station is a toroidal habitat which produces artificial gravity through centripetal force. No soft-science artificial gravity in this setting!)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Borderspace (Game thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 09:34:49 pm »

(In my libary I don't have any yet. Gonna pick them up as I go. Also, how should we do turns? Should we RP them or just say what we do?)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 08:17:27 am »

(In my libary I don't have any yet. Gonna pick them up as I go. Also, how should we do turns? Should we RP them or just say what we do?)

(Ah, okay. Makes sense. As for the turns, a mix of both would be good, but try to lean towards the RPing end of the spectrum.)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 08:24:28 am »

*bump*