Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Science - The Zombie Kind  (Read 1869 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Science - The Zombie Kind
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 08:24:47 am »

As you click the link, a small box pops up, showing you a spinning DNA strand. By the looks of it, theres nothing special about it. As you click the 'NEXT' link, it shows you more and more human DNA strands. Looks like you obtained quite the collection of strands before you, well... Forgot.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 09:42:15 am »

Run the Rapid Growth and Spread Simulator. Make a mental note to find a better computer, one up to the task of running the virtual manipulator.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 11:27:48 am »

> Observe your own medical condition.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Kilowatt

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what this does...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 06:00:18 pm »

Run the Rapid Growth and Spread Simulator. Make a mental note to find a better computer, one up to the task of running the virtual manipulator.

This.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 11:34:42 pm »

Turn on the tele in the southern room, then go downstairs and stare at the bloodsoaked table for 10 minutes. Then go back up and watch the tele. Also, go outside and find your car.

(Not referencing something)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 12:47:34 am by Doret »
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 11:25:37 am »

Turn on the tele in the southern room, then go downstairs and stare at the bloodsoaked table for 10 minutes. Then go back up and watch the tele.
Is this a referance to something?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2010, 11:53:55 am »

Run PlaguePal.exe
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 07:08:36 pm »

As you turn on the TV, a loud wave of static and hissing pounds out of the speakers. As you try to flick through the channels, you find that none are working. Sighing, you try to start up the Rapid Growth and Spread simulator. However, you recieve the same response as the Virtual Genetic Manipulator. Making a mental note about obtaining a non-shitty computer, you decide to head down and observe the blood covered table. As you stand and stare at it, the ominous hissing upstairs helps add to the atmosphere of the situation, you think to yourself. After staring at the table for roughly half an hour, you notice nothing. However, on your way back up, you find a hunting rifle leaning against the wall. As you pick it up, you find its loaded with a bullet and a small box of ammo is sitting next to it.

Kilowatt

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what this does...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 07:18:12 pm »

Examine chemical apparatus.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 08:31:15 pm »

> examine self.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2010, 09:01:10 pm »

>examine internal thoughts (read: have a little think). Boarded up apartment containing hunting rifle and bullets, blood covered table in a room of science equipment, shitty computer loaded with sophisticated programs, a database of human DNA and no frickin memory of what the hell has happened. "I must be on the lamb! Whoever I'm running from must be big time..."

>realize I'm talking to myself. "Yep I'm definitely crazy!"

>take the rifle and brave the outside. Perhaps a careful can of the surrounding area will help determine why this appartment was chosen as a hideout.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2010, 09:50:09 pm »

>Wield Rifle, go out in search for non-crap computer and a cable to transfer your stuff to it with.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2010, 11:17:08 pm »

Go outside and find your car their, parked where you did not park it. Open the car with the keys in your pocket and get your missing tie, the one with the lock picks hidden in it.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?
Pages: 1 [2]