Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Today I found out my 31.19 install was currupt.  (Read 1349 times)

Niseg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Today I found out my 31.19 install was currupt.
« on: March 05, 2011, 04:48:13 pm »

I downloaded LNP 8.0 and found out the little thing I did with LNP 7.0 to run 31.19 didn't exactly work . :(

I'm not sure where I went wrong but all got all the lack of metal and aquifers but no bees,clay ,and none of the new animals (that like starving and going crazy.   whatever. I'm not sure what game I was playing  Goblins did seem to die off really fast and I didn't see any kobolds running around. :-[

when is new version coming out maybe I should go back to 31.18 I did play it yesterday and did a lot of fighting . I've been trying to find a good embark for hours today and yesterday  going crazy.The version in LNP8.0 seem to have decent ones every time and also less aquifers no matter how i generate.

Anyone else going crazy due to bad install?
Projects:Path finding simulator(thread) -A*,weighted A*(traffic zones), user set waypoints (path caching), automatic waypoint room navigation,no-cache room navigation.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Today I found out my 31.19 install was currupt.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 04:50:49 pm »

Perhaps you should rename the thread to show that this is LNP's problem, and take it up in the modding forum?  .19 itself is stable, unbalanced but it runs.  Graphic packs are usually safe, but from what I know about LNP is changes things fairly deep.  And, as its name implies, it's for noobs.  Perhaps it's time to graduate and take off the training wheels?