Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Newbie modder question  (Read 384 times)

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Newbie modder question
« on: December 04, 2010, 01:51:37 pm »

Well, I REALLY like Deon's Genesis mod Illithids, so Im trying to make them playable in the practical sense (I can play them, just some issues that I need help with)...There is one issue with it...I can NOT make them forge weapons or make training weapons, Or buy them on embark, I can get picks, ect (And I basically put the entity, body, and creature raws for the Modified illithids in the latest version of vanilla DF) I can play them and all ect, but that is the only issue I have found about my lightly modded version of Deon's Illithids, so it means no weapons, no woodcutting, no nothing in that side of things (That is very bad for a race that all but vanilla goblins hate...) and yes, I can select those jobs. and they have the intelligent tags, and [CAN_LEARN] ect, so little hand here anyone? Thanks. ;)
And thanks to Deon for making one of the best mods for DF I have ever played.

Nevermind, Thanks to the wiki I figured it out.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 02:53:42 pm by Keltiknight »
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Darion

• Bay Watcher
  • What?
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie modder question
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 03:23:40 pm »

As much as i played with illiths they don't use weapons...