Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Moody dwarf Help  (Read 1272 times)

celem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Moody dwarf Help
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 05:38:47 pm »

to be fair....tried running for the cavern?. 

build a loom, dig for the cavern.
 station whatever military you have by the hole and be ready to brick it up.
The loom will auto-spawn 'collect webs' jobs and your weaver will scurry into the darkness.  after a trip or two add 'weave silk from thread' at the loom and promote it past collect webs or can the collect task.

Assuming this works (or doesnt) you will likely need to demolish the loom or turn off all weaving afterwards.  A walled in cavern + loom + weaver = infinite spam
Marksdwarf Pillboxes
I wish I had something cool to say about this.  Because it's really cool.

JMFWeezypop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 05:58:01 pm »

to be fair....tried running for the cavern?. 

build a loom, dig for the cavern.
 station whatever military you have by the hole and be ready to brick it up.
The loom will auto-spawn 'collect webs' jobs and your weaver will scurry into the darkness.  after a trip or two add 'weave silk from thread' at the loom and promote it past collect webs or can the collect task.

Assuming this works (or doesnt) you will likely need to demolish the loom or turn off all weaving afterwards.  A walled in cavern + loom + weaver = infinite spam

Yes thanks for mentioning that but i tried that first and it doesn't seem to have one i can hit i dug and dug but now he's screaming I WANT SILK I WANT LOGS I WANT LEATHER lol. I don't wanna kill him because i had like 20 immigrants and most were idle and got to know each other. Now all are just content so i think this will start a spiral. so i'm at a crossroads i tryed to do a animal butchery item_corpse thing but it int workin'  :(

Acperience

• Bay Watcher
  • Introjection
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 06:46:47 pm »

Try saving, use dfreveal to find the location of the cavern, and reload the save to avoid the hfs.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 06:51:02 pm »

You don't need to make a save for that...
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 [2]