test poll

test vote
- 1 (100%)
vote 2
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Definition of RTD  (Read 2329 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Definition of RTD
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 04:55:43 pm »

Does anyone have any examples of good old RTDs? I know of Perplexicon and Fight Club RTD, but that's about it.

Wait, didn't notice this. Perplexicon and Fight Club RTD are old now? Huh.

Anyway, lawastooshort's old RTDs probably count, I've read Roll to Seek the Grail and the Magnificent Timelord, both are rather amazing pieces of work, especially the latter, and Roll to Priest was also very much worth remembering. Deviation-22's pretty great, if rather slow-moving and full of considerably awkward OOC from the players at times.

Or for general stuff, try the Hall of Fame. That's brimming with the old. Hasn't been updated in at least a year, so there's loads and loads of stuff to look at in there, and most everything that has at least 3 votes in there is probably worth a read.

From more recent things, Roll to Go Mad was something I was intensely disappointed in being unable to sustain its life, because it was the thing that, in my playing experience, got closest to the things Derm described as being all fine and good, largely on account of its rather wonderful pacing.
Pages: 1 [2]