Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Haven & Hearth: World 4 Thread reboot (Bowerstone!)  (Read 562 times)

Gara-nis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Haven & Hearth: World 4 Thread reboot (Bowerstone!)
« on: February 18, 2011, 09:21:58 pm »

Since the other thread (and bay12 village conglomerate) died, I'm going to go ahead and start a new one.

My friend and I joined a village two weeks or so ago (after the debacle with Azkanan and the death of UASR).

The village is called Bowerstone, and it has a lot going for it. We have all of the basic industries going now, a full palisade, and a brickwall under construction. Unfortunately, he and I are currently the only ones left in the village that play on a regular basis.

So I'm opening up the doors to whoever wants to join, under the following conditions.
  • Gotta be 18+ or at least act mature enough to pass for it.
  • We use ventrilo. Your interview to join will be on our ventrilo server.
  • You need to be willing to spend your ingame time working towards objectives important to the village.
  • Follow instructions well and get along well with others?
  • We're looking for people who either know how to play H&H well already, or who are good at learning games via a wiki.
  • No griefers please. We don't fancy being massacred by angry villagers over a stolen somethingorother

In return for the above, you'll get:
  • A house plot (still 5 available)
  • Resources. If you pull your weight, we'll keep you fed, clothed, armored, and busy.
  • Entertainment and stimulating conversation on vent.
  • Much, much more!

To join, PM me the following:
What time zone are you in?:
What Country are you currently playing from?:
Are you new to H&H or are you experienced?
What is your native language, and what others do you know?
How old are you?

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
Re: Haven & Hearth: World 4 Thread reboot (Bowerstone!)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:07:05 am »

How much do you pay per hour? I could use to pick up some extra cash in the evenings, instead of watching TV.
I got nothing

Gara-nis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Haven & Hearth: World 4 Thread reboot (Bowerstone!)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 12:57:19 am »

How much do you pay per hour? I could use to pick up some extra cash in the evenings, instead of watching TV.

$14 per hour.