Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Going to hell  (Read 3753 times)

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Going to hell
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 08:04:22 pm »

I'm not sure if Runesmith is updated, but if it is, you can find the XYZ coordinates of a demon, and then put those in for your coordinates. Just be prepared to battle.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 08:46:29 pm »

Well, i once went wandering through a cavern, just exploring, and hiding from the night. I didnt really know what i was doing, but it just kept getting deeper.
Its only in hindsight i presume i was very, very deep, since something called a "Reacher" promptly strangled me to death near a water source.

Fun fun
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 02:29:35 am »

Yeah, ramps to lower cavern levels need to be more common. Right now if you wander into a cave you just get lost.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 02:56:28 am »

Yeah, ramps to lower cavern levels need to be more common. Right now if you wander into a cave you just get lost.

Ramps to lower cavern levels are pretty common, actually. What I can't seem to find are these
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 08:44:41 am »

whatthehelldidsomeonejustreadaspoilerandaskitontheforums?

ramps to lower caverns are Quite common in my map over here , you just need to search , as for demon towers........run randomly into anything that looks like a tower and see if you get your face Murdered by demons using some child that wondered into the tower-thing full of demons using Dwarven Children as weapons

What

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 10:46:26 am »

whatthehelldidsomeonejustreadaspoilerandaskitontheforums?

ramps to lower caverns are Quite common in my map over here , you just need to search , as for demon towers........run randomly into anything that looks like a tower and see if you get your face Murdered by demons using some child that wondered into the tower-thing full of demons using Dwarven Children as weapons

What

Hah. That'd be funnier if you, you know, actually gave useful advice. Seeing as I was talking about the ones underground and all. That lead to Hell. You know. Those Ones. Although perhaps you don't know. Maybe you should read more spoilers.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

mendonca

• Bay Watcher
  • [CLIVE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2010, 07:55:39 am »

Normally an Adventure Mode forum thread entitled 'Going to hell' would describe how they have just torn apart scores of sleeping children with their bare hands etc.

I'm quite surprised, and strangely happy, that this one is actually someone seeking practical advice in how to get to hell. Heh.
Pages: 1 [2]