Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bull crap with adventure mode quests  (Read 2148 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: Bull crap with adventure mode quests
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 02:39:44 pm »

Well, as I said I play in a large world and each bandit camp has around 8-15 outlaws, so it only takes 2-3 camps.

Common people send against night creatures too. Lords and nobles though send you against those creatures which amassed big kill lists during the worldgen.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Traece

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 02:40:59 pm »

Usually I get sent to kill about five to seven night creatures / bandit leaders (usually one or two of these), and then the lords let me run missions for them and they send me off to kill two or three night creatures.

Then they tell me to kill some bigger stuff like night creatures, and minotaurs, and the occasional titan.

Well, as I said I play in a large world and each bandit camp has around 8-15 outlaws, so it only takes 2-3 camps.

Common people send against night creatures too. Lords and nobles though send you against those creatures which amassed big kill lists during the worldgen.

It must just be really notable kills because I was asked to kill a dragon that had slain three people.
In my large world I'm lucky if a bandit camp had three bandits. Usually I run over there and there's one or two guys jerking around in the area.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:43:02 pm by Traece »
In adventure mode I killed a Hydra within fifteen minutes, and then was mortally wounded by Carp while swimming in a river.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:49 pm »

I've never been sent against a Night Creature, just their spouses. Also my world has the largest map setting, and each bandit camp has like 3 or 4 people.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:58 pm »

Deon that's sick lol i play in a medium world 250 years and bandit camps just have like 3-4 bandits, should i remake into a large map? I have low fps on large map though
Pages: 1 [2]