Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What The most funnyest thing you ever did?  (Read 1965 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: What The most funnyest thing you ever did?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 01:28:16 pm »

I killed someone with a figurine of myself.
I believe he killed a cougar with it.

He posted it in my thread didn't he?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

filthywalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 12:25:30 am »

Well, first I killed about 99% of the people living in a town - the only person left alive was a human spearman.
I cut off both of the spearman's arms, then ran off and traveled around for a few days, then went back to the town.
I pinched off the spearman's nose, ears, and gouged out his eyes. (Well pretty much gouged them out, the newer versions don't let you gouge out their eyes entirely, just break them open.)
I left the town and traveled around for a few days and killed some wolves.
I came back then sorted through the piles of corpses until I found one of the spearman's severed arms, then found the spearman and started clubbing them with their own arm until it got stuck into their upper body.
Then I went back to the pile of corpses and found their other arm.
Made my way back to the last place I had seen the spearman, and found their corpse instead - turns out they bled to death while I was retrieving their other arm.  :(
(I guess they were actually lucky when they bled to death, imagine what i would have done to them if they hadn't!)

MORE I WANT MORE .... And if possable maby a Screen shot or 2 i would love to see some of this stuff happen.

The most I could get you is a picture of "Bushik Radithra's mutilated corpse, Bushik Radithra's upper front tooth, and many objects." - I don't know how to take screenshots :(
(If I had known how to I definitely would have taken screenshots of them being horrifically murdered.)
(Bushik Radithra is the spearman)

EDIT: I decided to kill some more people with Bushik's arm - time to see who my first victim is!  8)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:44:50 am by filthywalrus »
I'd like to make a baby zoo. Is there an effective and safe way to cage babies? Will they grow up or starve while caged? Or do they effectively freeze while caged?
DF forums:  Where this discussion is perfectly acceptable.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 05:29:47 am »

I tested out the Hell hole chasm digger in adventure mode and tested if creating a large hole filled with water would be fun!
so I created one directly over a dwarf hole with me in it.
The stunt lead to a large water rapid fall through smoothed stone going through z level per zlevel slower than the instant fall DF has until I hit the magma pipe then ended up splatting myself in the bottom level.

experience is worth the horrible terminal velocity death.

funny is that I was trying to bring down a bronze colossus with me.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 [2]