Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Something worries me. Maybe you will be worried now too.  (Read 1033 times)

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: Something worries me. Maybe you will be worried now too.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 01:42:14 am »

I want to bind my soul into a gemstone and live forever as an undead monstrosity.

Anyway, I don't see why you would lose your ability to use computers unless your brain was SERIOUSLY degenerated, in which case you probably wouldn't even notice. Old people do not spontaneously develop some kind of anti-technology field that makes them unable to use complex machinery.

Unless of course all modern theories about the nature of time are wrong, and it actually stays still. There will never be a future. As you grow old, you will gain memories of being born earlier and earlier, overwriting your previous memories. You were born today, and you will die today.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 06:21:39 am »

I'd probably pick up the then-existing equivalent of a book.

Tsarwash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 09:48:55 am »

I'm saving loads of classic computer games to complete for when i'm old and can't find fun in riding my bike through busy traffic, climbing trees, and getting pointlessly pissed. I hope to spend the last five years of my life playing all the games that i can't be bothered to finish now.
On the left a cannon which shoots dwarf children into the sun, on the right, a massive pit full of magma charred dwarfs and elves.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 09:51:23 am »

Damn kids and they dang fangled gaia and terra bites!
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 [2]