Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Something really strange went on my my worldgen  (Read 2155 times)

NewSheoth

• Bay Watcher
  • City of Madness
    • View Profile
Re: Something really strange went on my my worldgen
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 07:41:26 pm »

There's been a similar case recently, with adamantine-tipped semi-molten rock mountains from which lava flows over the landscape.
" It... it's finally over. Oh Armok it was like the end of days in some kind of gristly death bathtub of untold horror and wow that is a nice waterfall."
Embarked on a haunted volcano. I am currently terrorized by skeletal alligators.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 07:45:01 pm »

There's been a similar case recently, with adamantine-tipped semi-molten rock mountains from which lava flows over the landscape.
More than just that. There have been 5 reported cases of giant sky-piercing SPOILER-rock-of-some-kind that I can think of off the top of my head.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

NewSheoth

• Bay Watcher
  • City of Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 07:51:33 pm »

More than just that. There have been 5 reported cases of giant sky-piercing SPOILER-rock-of-some-kind that I can think of off the top of my head.
Yeah, several cases got reported in the same thread that brought up the first one. I'm pretty sure there were more though.
" It... it's finally over. Oh Armok it was like the end of days in some kind of gristly death bathtub of untold horror and wow that is a nice waterfall."
Embarked on a haunted volcano. I am currently terrorized by skeletal alligators.
Pages: 1 [2]