Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Music  (Read 533 times)

GenexController

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Music
« on: October 11, 2010, 08:25:51 pm »

I've been dying to listen to the music while i play because itunes is boring me now, anyone know how to fix version 0.31.12 or 0.31.16's music?

Internet Kraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 08:32:51 pm »

The music doesn't work properly? I just went into the game's sound folder, and all the music in there seems fine. So if for some reason it doesn't work in game just go into the sound folder and play them from there.
Picture a dwarf, warrior, mechanic, or some other incredibly useful profession. Now picture him dead. That's what infections do.
[NOPAIN] no gain.
Escapist Reveredtour Let's Play.

GenexController

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 08:42:08 pm »

Could it have somthing to do with the fact that im using Mayday's Graphical Re-pack?

slothen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 08:56:09 pm »

Could it have somthing to do with the fact that im using Mayday's Graphical Re-pack?

yes.  Download a vanilla version of df, go to data->sound folder, and copy sound_game.ogg and paste it in the same spot in your mayday version.

Done.
While adding magma to anything will make it dwarfy, adding the word "magma" to your post does not necessarily make it funny.
Thoughts on water
MILITARY: squad, uniform, training
"DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF." -NW_Kohaku

Internet Kraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 08:56:43 pm »

I'm not familiar with ugly tilesets, but If all it modifies is the games graphics I have no idea why the music would be messed up. Are you sure you didn't change something in your init files?

EDIT: ^Well would you look at that. Disregard what I just said.
Picture a dwarf, warrior, mechanic, or some other incredibly useful profession. Now picture him dead. That's what infections do.
[NOPAIN] no gain.
Escapist Reveredtour Let's Play.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 09:34:26 pm »

The music is the largest file in the download, so the Mayday pack leaves it out.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

GenexController

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 09:55:27 pm »

Thanks for the info