Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fire  (Read 1322 times)

synkell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 09:56:30 am »

Cage a fire imp . THEN chain him to wherever you want fireballs to be thrown . Viola , fireballs ! Just dont add water!

zilpin

• Bay Watcher
  • 437 forever!
    • View Profile

jei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 03:46:25 pm »

Cage a fire imp . THEN chain him to wherever you want fireballs to be thrown . Viola , fireballs ! Just dont add water!

Yeah, making fire is still kinda cumbersome. Means of lighting something on fire should be available as well as means to transport small amounts of hot magma. Would make the game more interesting.
Engraved on the monitor is an exceptionally designed image of FPS in Dwarf Fortress and it's multicore support by Toady. Toady is raising the multicore. The artwork relates to the masterful multicore support by Toady for the Dwarf Fortress in midwinter of 2010. Toady is surrounded by dwarves. The dwarves are rejoicing.

thedude72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 04:02:00 pm »

I'll have to mod those in for the next siege. What happened was a troll busted down the door and my count ran out with Banezakul, the steel axe of ass-kicking and killed 30 goblins before the rest of my military could even get there. This dude has always been a badass. He had a total of 89 named kills from various sieges before he ran afoul of an FB that had the flesh rotting all over syndrome. He survives, almost totally unaffected except for some loss in vision. I made him my Duke after that. And then the Queen came a year later, and with her came a 75 GOBLIN SIEGE?!?!?!
*sends out duke with ass-kicking squad*
*limbs fly everywhere*
*duke takes joy in slaughter*

I think he should be put on the list of "Most Badass Nobles" right up there with Tholtig whatsherface with the 8000 dead elves
Pages: 1 [2]