Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sleep-Deprivation  (Read 3353 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Sleep-Deprivation
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 08:16:29 pm »

After a while you get a creepy second wind

What's creepier is that you can continue to get third and fourth winds if you're up long enough. It's really easy to forget how long you've been up and go about your day like normal when you're full of just as much mid-day energy as usual. I think the main reason I have insomnia is because I can't convince my body it's tired :\

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 09:14:31 pm »

I've gone almost 90. I didn't get so much get hallucinations as everything seemed extraordinarily bright, and kinda blurry. Also, I lost control of most of my cognitive abilities and was spewing gibberish for roughly three hours before I passed out. Most of my friends thought I had started doing drugs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hexedmagica

• Bay Watcher
  • This headless lover of three
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 07:19:57 am »

Longest time straight I've been up is probally close to 40 hours? Its a wierd feeling on the second morning without sleep.
They started to collide~

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 07:26:11 am »

I find an appreciation of dawn that I don't have when I'm on a normal sleep schedule.

But oh that noon day light. That's when you start feeling like you're in the Twilight Zone.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 2 [3]