Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Black and White game is out, and here are the pokes  (Read 7739 times)

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
Re: Black and White game is out, and here are the pokes
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2010, 12:01:24 am »

But you could just revive it at the hospital.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2010, 12:07:56 am »

What part of "dead" are you not getting here?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2010, 12:12:30 am »

I think his point was that you can revive pokemon you fought with in a battle, but you can't revive pokemon that you picked up off the ground after beating them completely.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Deadbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2010, 05:14:35 am »

Or Shuckle.  Shuckle can go to hell.

And kakuna.  Man, who has the patience to do that?  You gotsta raise them from Weedle, why would you even catch a kakuna/metapod on its own?

Shuckle might look like hell, but it is a massive TANK. Plus with Trick Room + Power Trick, you now have a high speed, incredibly powerful pokemon.
Quote from: chmod
SEX AND HAPPINESS NOW REPORTING CORRECTLY!

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Black and White pokemon are out
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2010, 06:31:34 am »

You're forgetting Leaf Green/Fire Red. And Crystal. That's not even a word ffs. I don't know why I said that instead of something that was true but it's making me chuckle. I need sleep.

Nintendo, why not, instead of making shitty new Pokemon, you make a goddamn mmo already. It practically designs itself. Especially if you can play as a pokemons. Then you'd get some messed-up master/pet stuff going, and it'd be a little weird, but you know what?

Bidoof guild.

Crystal is definitely a word.

He said this right after you know

"I don't know why I said that instead of something that was true but it's making me chuckle. I need sleep."
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2010, 03:17:05 pm »

I'll probably get the game whenever it gets to AMERICA. I disliked the Platinum Pokemon at first, but the ones that were actually decent made it worth it as they grew on me, so I bet it'll be the same for White.

As far as older Pokemon go, Relicanth is by far my favorite. He will (head) SMASH you.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2010, 03:25:17 pm »

I like Castform.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2010, 07:57:24 pm »

I'll probably get the game whenever it gets to AMERICA. I disliked the Platinum Pokemon at first, but the ones that were actually decent made it worth it as they grew on me, so I bet it'll be the same for White.

As far as older Pokemon go, Relicanth is by far my favorite. He will (head) SMASH you.

Interesting how you already seem sure that you want to get White.

Racist.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2010, 08:12:23 pm »

Well, White has the awesome legendary from Black on its box. the white legendary doesn't look as cool.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: New Black and White pokemon are out
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2010, 08:26:31 pm »

I always felt that Scyther was a dumb looking pokeman.
I should slap you upside the head. Scyther is a badass pokemon.

Though yeah there are some dumb ones. Tangela for example. I mean really. It just looks as pathetic as hell. That's probably why it's only in one little section of the entire game. People probably just went out into the tall grass and genocided it becuase it's so lame.

Scizor is the only real reason to ever catch one of those things.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2010, 09:39:08 pm »

Can't you get that stuff from just evolving it from Weedle though?
Oh no wait. I thought you were talking about it being a pain leveling a Kakuna into a bedril.

I remember, way back in the days of Red/Blue, I'd had a Kakuna that I'd caught, and had just raised to a Beedrill by swapping him out with my mains. Back then, Beedrill didn't learn any new moves for a level or two after it evolved, and was stuck with old moves until then (which in this case meant Harden). Anyway, I was midway through Mt. Moon, when I started getting my ass kicked by Zubats, and all my mains were dead. I ran into a trainer, and the Beedrill who could only Harden was all I had left. I sent it out, and burned through all its Hardens, and then started using Struggle. Through some miracle, I was able to beat the first pokemon they'd sent out, after which Beedrill leveled and learned Fury Attack.

My Beedrill, now with its ridiculous defense, then proceeded to beat down the rest of their lineup single-handedly. Thanks to it, and a timely level-up, I made it out of the cave alive. It was flippin' sweet.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2010, 10:56:57 pm »

Interesting how you already seem sure that you want to get White.
Racist.
Or maybe I just don't like the Black Version specific Pokemon in comparison.

I recently downloaded* a ROM version to emulate on my computer, and I've been applying my meager knowledge of the Japanese language to it. It's pretty good so far, but runs somewhat slowly on my computer due to the fancy 3d.

*It's okay, I intend on buying it when it is possible to.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]