Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Murders in San Delgado - The Silent Bullet Strikes  (Read 5302 times)

Quarr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murders in San Delgado - The Silent Bullet Strikes
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2010, 02:40:55 am »

Well, it's entirely possible we're dealing with a contract killer here, albeit an unprofessional one. The victims don't really match up. Someone from the company might have hired someone to get rid of the embezzler. Was there anyone with a grudge against the father? As for the security guard, have there been any thefts or recent layoffs at the warehouse?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2010, 02:45:22 am »

Sorry.

Let's crack open Mr. Moneybags computer and see what we can find. We're looking for emails, appointment listings, etc.

You don't find much. The computer was already combed over by the corporate crimes unit. They agree that nothing out of the ordinary seems to be present.

There haven't been any strings of murders like this in the past.

The only person with a grudge against Charlie Harmon, the father, is his ex-wife, Marissa Harmon, nee Reinhardt. She currently lives in an inner city aparment complex, and she's working as a government clerk.

No thefts or layoffs at the warehouse in the past three months. Hammerfield is actually doing quite well economically.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2010, 02:47:57 am »

I'll pay a visit to Marissa Harmon and see if I can get a better idea of Charlie's backround.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2010, 09:26:07 pm »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It is raining today.

You arrive at Marissa Harmon's apartment. She's a tired eyed woman who has obviously been crying recently, but she lets you in. You notice empty alcohol bottles scattered around the room. Her drink appears to be Smirnoff. She offers you a seat on the couch, and then sits down in a comfortable-looking, yet ragged, chair herself.

((You may notice a time shift. I got the date wrong, September 28 is a Tuesday))
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2010, 08:32:07 pm »

Cough

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2010, 08:32:48 pm »

I'll pay a visit to Marissa Harmon and see if I can get a better idea of Charlie's backround.
We're kind of waiting.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2010, 08:50:06 pm »

For what?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2010, 08:50:33 pm »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It is raining today.

You arrive at Marissa Harmon's apartment. She's a tired eyed woman who has obviously been crying recently, but she lets you in. You notice empty alcohol bottles scattered around the room. Her drink appears to be Smirnoff. She offers you a seat on the couch, and then sits down in a comfortable-looking, yet ragged, chair herself.

((You may notice a time shift. I got the date wrong, September 28 is a Tuesday))

Quarr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2010, 09:19:10 pm »

"Ms. Harmon, there are some things we'd like to discuss about the incident. How have you been holding up? It be hard."
I guess we should try and ease into the more serious questions. Once she's more comfortable with us, we'll ask about her financial stability. Broach the subject of her daughter, then ask her how she felt about her ex-husband.
"I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but do you know why anyone would want to do this to your husband and daughter?"

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2010, 11:00:34 pm »

"I don't know," Marissa Harmon sobs. "Everybody I knew loved Charlie. He was good at being everything to everyone, except for me. I can't even begin to think of why anybody would do what they did to my child."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:45 am »

I wanted to step back a bit, I had been asking all the questions before...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2010, 05:58:49 pm »

Ms Harmon please, surely there is 'something'. Any information you can give us will help us move closer to catching the man who committed these horrible crimes before he can act again.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]