Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: This place is seriously messed up! Let's play Elona!  (Read 2451 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
This place is seriously messed up! Let's play Elona!
« on: September 19, 2010, 05:41:25 am »

I have decided to start an LP of Elona, I will try to update every 2-4 days but with school I might take some time. The plot in this lp (Yes Plot!!) is what you decide. What will our character aspire to do? Get a castle? Marry? Own a farm and ranch? Vote for what you want for our character so...

Name:
Race:
Class:
Aspirations (What plot will I follow, add more if you want later.):
Personality (optional):

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Classes: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 08:01:03 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This place is seriously messed up! Let's play Elona!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 06:53:45 am »

Name: Elona
Don't know what races and classes there are.
Marry and own a mansion with lots of farmland
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:21:31 am »

Be a snail pianist with the goal of getting ALL the ladies.

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 10:26:51 am »

Be a snail pianist with the goal of getting ALL the ladies.

Hey! I was going to say that!
... and then it explodes!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 11:05:13 am »

Okay Coin flip for what character I use... Heads for the farmer girl, tails for the lusty snail.. HEADS. Sorry DeKaFu. Although I plan to have a new game for each person. So after I do this girls goals it will be the Snails turn.

Update 1!: My life is messed up.

First I think I should tell you my name, I'm Elona and I'm apparently a Yerle but I know I am human. I'm also a farmer and I have now got a life here. They Call me "The ghost" because of what happened...

I was travelling on a ship headed to spain, I was going to marry to someone because of our families. Halfway though the journey this ..wind appeared and it rocked the ship. After a minute or two of this the ship was blown apart and I was thrusted into the sea like some ragdoll. I just remember the blue wind... I then woke up in a cave.

Adventurer... What? I'm a farmer!

Wait... Who? River? Thats weird, I thought rivers lead into seas, not the other way round.

OkaythisisgettingcreepyIwanttogohomenow.

Okay this is all getting to be too much. They told me about who they were and just where I was. They told me that If I want to do work I should go to the south. There's a farming town. Maybe there I can sort out this mess. So I travelled to where there was daylight. I saw a old book, almost covered in the mud. I could only really make out one page...

This scared me and I threw the book away. I exited to a dark rainy sky probably midnight. I still decided to go to the farming village. I think it took me around 2 days to get there. Shame their aren't any cars, or even electronics.

Okay, what? This place seems medievil! Have I travelled in time? I mean yeah this place is weird and I havent heard any of the names, could this be the dark ages? I dont know. Going up to a board I decided to do some farming work. The person would pay me around a thousand coins of gold! Something here is messed up. Getting to work I saw a chicken, paying it no heed I tried to get these cherrys from a cherry tree when it flew at my face! What. I kicked it away and it kind of died... What is wrong with me..? Am I insane? Just what the hell is going on! I want to go home. What am I- OH GOD MORE CHICKENS KILL! >_< I get the rest of the harvest and I also find a gold bar... Okay this cannot be earth! When I get back I tell him I wont ever work there again. He informs me that the pests are normall, even children can kill them. I just decide to walk away. I'll find other work here. Working at another farm I see several of them,I run away and trip and the last thing I see is them starting to eat me. I wake up later with the farmer looking over me. Thank Eyth. He said. I just fall asleep.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 11:32:42 am »

Okay Coin flip for what character I use... Heads for the farmer girl, tails for the lusty snail.. HEADS.
No lusty farmer girl?

:(
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 11:43:01 am »

Farmer girl who is terrified of everything~ Wait until she finds out about magic  ;)