Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Enormous spiked silver ball weapon trap bridge of goblin rain.  (Read 554 times)

Laiska

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cage traps are lame, therefore we need other traps to do the trick.
I'v had this 1 wide entrance with 5 spiked silver balls weapon traps on it. and a 10z drop on both side of said entrance. what happens is that the gobbos come, step on the trap and the silver ball bumbs em down the thing (charge! Thud! ......splat). or they dodge the bolts from the firing squad, and fall down. sometimes a good shield-user gets past the traps and goes to greet my melee dwarfs, and when that happens the melee military are up for a good fight. too bad the entrance is filled up of carbage. oh, maybe i should fill the hole with magma. off i go to make pumps!

maybe this will help the dwarfs complaining of the noise at dining room when an Ogre/Troll falls down. (UristMc Mayor cancels Drink: Earthquake.)
This is a stack of 21 well-prepared creeping eye intestines roast. The ingredients are well-minced prepared creeping eye heart, minced creeping eye meat, minced creeping eye meat and minced prepared creeping eye intestines.

... Could i have some wine with that?