Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Another Wizard gaame.  (Read 6157 times)

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Wizard gaame.
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2010, 05:35:11 pm »

It does say that you could craft a spell to Keep your energy for a amount of time until you need to let it go.

That sounds practical. I do that.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2010, 05:48:45 pm »

Umm, flies have brains. And are actually more intelligent than most people think.
Perhaps you mean to say it only works on things that have SOULS?

I try to improve my ability to improve my ability.
>_> Quiet you :P.
You failed my attempt that should have had awesome results for an invalid reason, unless you come up with a more plausible reason (which i even PROVIDED) or retroactively fix it, I wont shut up.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 07:48:49 pm »

Is this dead? Quick, somebody get a defibrillator.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 02:30:53 am »

Defibrillators cure fibrillation, not death.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 11:12:11 am »

Sorry, just having school and depression hurts your work drive. Armok did not help.

Let's try the enchanting again. This time, use less shield magic.
I'll help.
Me too.
Ottofar, Nirur Torir and eclipstail start working on enchanting a staff that will bear a shield enchantment. The three working together manage to make a staff that will protect the user by deflecting blows. Stabbing weapons still work but the damage is reduced. Clubs and rocks are the most effected. (Nirur Torir: +0.50 Holy,+0.25 Enchanting, Ottofar: +0.33 Enchanting, +0.33 holy, Eclipstail: +0.25 Holy, +0.50 Enchanting)

It does say that you could craft a spell to Keep your energy for a amount of time until you need to let it go.

That sounds practical. I do that.
You start setting up a room to produce new spells with, taking some food incase you get hungry. After some time you have managed to produce a spell that shall feed energy to your body. It allows you to go without food for a while. However when it ends you will need to replace that energy. (+0.140)

Umm, flies have brains. And are actually more intelligent than most people think.
Perhaps you mean to say it only works on things that have SOULS?

I try to improve my ability to improve my ability.
You manage to set up a meditation room. using flowers and scents to deepen your meditation, and therefore your journey into your own mind. (Armok +0.125 Mind)

(I'll Update the opening post soon. Also armok, that soul thing would not work.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]