Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cancelling bridges...or ANY type/kind of building not bu  (Read 1035 times)

Skyrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cancelling bridges...or ANY type/kind of building not bu
« on: September 28, 2006, 07:41:00 am »

Make it possible - right now I sort of misplaced a bridge and now I can't remove it or anything at all which is beyond annoying as I get bombed with spam-messages that my dwarf cannot reach it and bla bla bla...

Kinda doesn't make any sense that you can't abort these type of buildings as well if they don't even exist yet.

w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/
Re: Cancelling bridges...or ANY type/kind of building not bu
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 07:47:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Skyrage:
<STRONG>Make it possible - right now I sort of misplaced a bridge and now I can't remove it or anything at all which is beyond annoying as I get bombed with spam-messages that my dwarf cannot reach it and bla bla bla...

Kinda doesn't make any sense that you can't abort these type of buildings as well if they don't even exist yet.</STRONG>

It is currently possible - it's just not in a spot that you might think to look.

Go into the "t" menu ("View items in buildings", or something like that), select the bridge (or whatever), and hit "x" to remove it.  Construction is immediately cancelled.

Skyrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cancelling bridges...or ANY type/kind of building not bu
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 07:50:00 am »

Meh...well that was annoying heh...alright, thanks...

Might consider moving it to the same menu as the regular building deconstruction - cause that was intensely confusing...