Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: dwarf cancels rest: interrupted by goblin master thief  (Read 956 times)

slothen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
dwarf cancels rest: interrupted by goblin master thief
« on: August 12, 2010, 06:53:53 pm »

i think i saw a thread on this but I couldn't find it.  Basically I have two injured dwarves lying wounded in my entryway.  The thief that hurt them is caught in a cage, but instead of being rescued or going to the hospital, they lie there and spam alerts.

any idea how to deal with this?
While adding magma to anything will make it dwarfy, adding the word "magma" to your post does not necessarily make it funny.
Thoughts on water
MILITARY: squad, uniform, training
"DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF." -NW_Kohaku

existent

• Bay Watcher
  • I Watch Bays
    • View Profile
Re: dwarf cancels rest: interrupted by goblin master thief
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 06:58:49 pm »

I have two injured dwarves lying wounded in my entryway.  The thief that hurt them is caught in a cage, but instead of being rescued or going to the hospital, they lie there and spam alerts.

let the thief finish the job?
[DF 0.31.13]  ۝ War of the Ring Mod ۝  [WotR 0.13.3]

War of the Ring is back baby!
A mod based on Lord of the Rings, by JRR Tolkien.

Smew

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill you with my bear face.
    • View Profile
    • Deep Games for Deep Gamers
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:26 pm »

I have two injured dwarves lying wounded in my entryway.  The thief that hurt them is caught in a cage, but instead of being rescued or going to the hospital, they lie there and spam alerts.

let the thief finish the job?
alternatively, let the job finish the thief.
err, kill the thief, stop the spam.

slothen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 07:29:30 pm »

okay, i threw them into the waterfall.  They survived impact with the riverbed, but not the rushing water.  As soon as I did this my dwarves scampered to the hospital.
While adding magma to anything will make it dwarfy, adding the word "magma" to your post does not necessarily make it funny.
Thoughts on water
MILITARY: squad, uniform, training
"DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF." -NW_Kohaku