Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: This game will be whatever you wackos make of it. (within the bounds of physics)  (Read 6513 times)

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

Puke on him.

There's nobody here but you, so you attempt to vomit on yourself. (6) you projectile vomit all over yourself and smell like shit.

Take off your pants.

(2) you fumble to reach for your pants and end up tumbling around a bit.

fall unconcious in hopes that the hold upper won't want much to do with a puking, flailing, epilistic.

(2) You close your eyes. Nothing happens.

>JUST LIE THERE! try to stop bleeding, and listen for the deuche that ruined your perfect day...

(4) You lie on the ground and hold your head, it's stopped bleeding. You listen, all you hear is the sound of traffic and the cashier's Indian accent.

Make sure the guy is still there and attacking you before trying to attack anything.

What do you know! He left while you were passed out.

Now what?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

contenue with previous plans, notify indian guy of your blood all over his floor.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

contenue with previous plans, notify indian guy of your blood all over his floor.

(3) Woozily you stumble up to the cashier and say "Hey, when you got robbed earlier I sorta passed out and cracked my head on the concrete, there's some blood that you may want to clean up.

Haji nods and tells you that while you were passed out the man was apprehended.

You walk to the back and grab a six pack and some cheetos. "Dat will be $16.87, yes." (pardon if it's an unrealistic price, i don't drink) You reach into your pocket aaaand.... (2) your wallet is gone! Shit!

"Pardon me, I seem to have lost my wallet. I'll put this stuff back."

You put the things back and walk outside sadly, aaaand.... (6) you find your wallet! You go back in and purchase your things, go back outside and... (3) get in the car and go home.

(6) you make great time home.

You're back at your house.

It's 10:40 AM.

You're wearing casual clothes.

You've got a slightly swollen bruise on your right cheek.

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

You're covered in vomit and your hair is covered in dry blood. [you're gross, affects social rolls]
You're woozy from your head wound. [affects physical rolls or examination]

Now what?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

I thought about it a bit and I'll go ahead and use the retarded suggestions too, I don't mind. So yes, if you get a six on "Become a god!" it will happen.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

take another shower, and then train reflexes by throwing stuff at self

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

Taking a shower is a good idea.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile

take another shower, and then train reflexes by throwing stuff at self

(2) You attempt to take a shower, but you slip on the way in and decide you're not in the mood for a shower.

(3) You throw things at yourself... you don't really feel quicker. What were you thinking?

Now what?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

At least wash the blood off your head in the sink.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

train fighting by punching a pillow.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

Attempt to overcome your unwill to shower.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take a bath. While in there learn to impose your will on the water and bend it to do what you want it to.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]