Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need a blatant cheat  (Read 1597 times)

Noble Digger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Need a blatant cheat
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 11:57:27 am »

I prefer giving the invaders a really high homeotherm, this way they instantly freeze to death and their corpse\materials can be recovered.
quib·ble
1. To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
2. To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.

Passive Fist

• Bay Watcher
  • Builds everything out of cobaltite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 01:42:28 pm »

I prefer giving the invaders a really high homeotherm, this way they instantly freeze to death and their corpse\materials can be recovered.
Yeah but that requires temperature to be on right? Which is what I'm trying to avoid.

Noble Digger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 05:42:20 pm »

Yeah but that requires temperature to be on right? Which is what I'm trying to avoid.

I see. In that case, you can just mod the invading creature to be incapable of doing harm and make him a hemophiliac or something so he bleeds to death upon entering your map. Remove some organs from his body plan definitions... I think that might take care of it. Creatures which are sentient need a [GRASP] part to wield equipment, a [STANCE] part to walk around, and a [THOUGHT] part to allow their heart to beat and body functions to regulate... Best of luck, I've never tried making lepers without using temperature.
quib·ble
1. To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
2. To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.
Pages: 1 [2]