Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thank you so much Toady!  (Read 1817 times)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you so much Toady!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 02:29:20 am »

I own my own company and make plenty of money, I even donate frequently for all manners of good causes, but I'm afraid my religion forbids donating over the internet  :o
Yeah that is without a doubt a troll.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 03:03:53 am »

Also, just about every troll on these forums (all six of them) have joined this year or very late last year. I was around before then, although classing people by thier join dates is stupid anyway.
Hmmm. Does December 18th 2009 count as long before the end of last year? o.O And trolls have been on this forum MUCH longer than a few months. Read Goblin Fortress [NSFW] Anyway, [/flamewar].
This thread can't go anywhere useful. Just people trolling. It can only lead to people rubbing it in your faces they have enough money to spare (read: enough to make it worth it) to send the the great Toad. Everyone else is just complaining about how they don't have money to give, like me, or people who are trolling and are ignorant of the US postal system. It goes international, I believe. This is a good reason for Toady to give some trusted and actually old members mod powers. So that he can continue to work on this great game of his, while the mods keep order in the forums and stop threads like these from going where they do.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

jmancube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 02:14:23 pm »

I agree with breadbocks, this thread is unlikely to get any better. It's purpose was to praise toady for his great game and to thank him. Now that the thread's purpose is fulfilled and it is no longer useful, I will lock it.
Pages: 1 [2]