Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question about bring-along creatures and rulers.  (Read 750 times)

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
Question about bring-along creatures and rulers.
« on: July 18, 2010, 08:23:07 pm »

I have questions.

And you're here to answer them. (or to ponder because you aren't a modder)

Question one : What influences trolls and their ability to be brought along with Goblins? Are there tags that cause them to be brought along? Because I do not see much tags that relate to that.

Question two : What influences goblins being ruled by demons? What tags does the demons have that cause the goblins to be ruled by one, and what tags does the goblins have to have a ruler like a demon?

Please, and thanks.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Question about bring-along creatures and rulers.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 08:28:31 pm »

It used to be the conjunction of the [MOUNTAIN] biome, the [EVIL] tag, and the Goblin's entity tag that went [USE_EVIL_CREATURES] or something like that.

The demons used to be the Goblins having the [ANY_APPROPRIATE_POWER] tag in conjunction with their sphere alignment matching up with the Demon's [FIRE], [TORTURE], and [DEATH] tags as well as it being a [POWER].

But that's for 40d. Right now, I have no clue.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Question about bring-along creatures and rulers.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 09:31:26 pm »

The evil creature thing is correct, though I'm not sure about the demons being leaders in the new version since the tag was removed.
Magma cancels flow; interrupted by Ironblood.