Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Making 0.31.10 Zombie Mod  (Read 595 times)

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Making 0.31.10 Zombie Mod
« on: July 18, 2010, 12:57:35 pm »

Okay so I'm gonna try and make a zombie mod however its harder then it sounds can someone give me a few hints to go on.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Making 0.31.10 Zombie Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 01:19:09 pm »

Magma cancels flow; interrupted by Ironblood.

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 01:48:35 pm »

please include zombie transformation as a disease.

Dwarf gets sick, within a certain time span they go through transformation until they finally turn into a zombie.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 01:49:41 pm »

Dwarf gets sick, within a certain time span they go through transformation until they finally turn into a zombie.

Currently not possible.

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 02:13:04 pm »

yeah... i tried the mod you suggested  but no human civs exist so no adventure mode... i think correct me if im wrong but i think there all being killed after the first year

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 02:19:09 pm »

Currently not possible.

DONT RUIN MY DREAM!
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 02:30:48 pm »

There are a few threads in suggestions that have something similar to zombie transformation  ;).

yeah... i tried the mod you suggested  but no human civs exist so no adventure mode... i think correct me if im wrong but i think there all being killed after the first year

You could mod the humans to either:

1. give birth more

2. allow a larger population/civ number

3. give them a metal stronger than bronze

[PERMITTED_REACTION:blah] can be used to control the metal a civ will use for armor. Try steel.