Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rugs via custom workshops  (Read 413 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Rugs via custom workshops
« on: July 16, 2010, 10:58:45 am »

So why don't we just make a custom workshop that's 1x1 tile with a given color that is a passable square and call it carpet? Make the ingredients cloth and have the color be dependent upon dye? Would this add to the value of a room? or perhaps trip the color preferences of a dwarf?

On that note, are bedrooms all screwed up still? I mean do Dwarves still sleep in the closest bed even if you manually assign them a really awesome room?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
Re: Rugs via custom workshops
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 11:11:40 am »

Not touching on the rest for now, I haven't been modding lately, but

On that note, are bedrooms all screwed up still?

yes.
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Rugs via custom workshops
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 11:27:59 am »

yes.
hum, crap.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.