Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: +The Game+. Now playing Alton Quest.  (Read 6106 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: +The game+
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2010, 05:13:49 pm »

Shoot now!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2010, 05:57:51 pm »

You raise the gun and shoot the screen, which explodes in a shower of sparks and shards of glass.

Wrong decision, Marvin.

Something heavy thuds into your back, penatrating your outer casing. You feel it link up to your CPU and then...

You awake on a pair of tracks. One mangled half of a tram rests precariously off the edge. There is a anthromorpic cat lying in a pool of blood nearby. Three arms are splayed haphazardly, indicating a crash. One arm is nowhere to be seen. As you sit up, you can feel a tail beneath your clothing. A skirt. You were always asexual, but it feels odd to be female. Strange memories float around inside your... Mind. What did Alton do to you? You feel your back. Nothing but fur beneath cloth. The cat coughs.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 06:39:35 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2010, 06:07:01 pm »

Look around, This must be a virus
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2010, 06:41:30 pm »

You appear to be in the middle of the ocean. The tram tracks are held up every so often my concrete pylons.
The cat croaks a single word: "Ruby..."
There is something odd on your forehead.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2010, 07:24:50 pm »

Give the cat the ruby on your forehead.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2010, 10:36:21 pm »

Whatever is on your forehead certainly isn't a ruby. It moves. Besides, it's under your skin, giving it to the cat would require tearing it out, something you are loath to do. Besides, he seems to be motioning you over.

Your forehead is feeling excrutiating pain.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ///ALTON QUEST??\\\
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2010, 07:33:34 pm »

You crawl towards the cat, but stop as the pain in your head grows in intensity. You feel your skin tear open, and...

Hello, Marvin. I see you reacted well to your new surroundings. I can see your intent, too, and I have to say, I'm impressed. Helping Tom before you knew who, or where you were, or who he is. I'm sure you have many questions. I will leave them unanswered, for now. And please do kepp the body intact, Ruby would be loath to lose it.

The robotic voice laughs, and your gaze in inexplicibly drawn to the form of a small bunny-girl, huddled up in the fetal position. Then, you awake.

The cat kneels over you, shaking you rather violently for someone who just lost an arm. He's clutching at the hole with the paired arm, using his two main ones to awaken you.
"Ruby! Ruby! Wake up! Damn that eye, what the hell did you do to her?! Ruby! Are you awake? Thank god, me and Jay thought-" He is cut off by a roar in the distance. You sit up to see that it came from the direction of a gleaming steel facility, extending deep into the water. A small bird you didn't see before covers his eyes with a wing.
"Not again.... Not again..."
A group of tentacles rise from the water, covered in black eyes. They shoot downwards, grasping all of you by your legs. The cat tries to fight back, but the tentacles just lift you up and smash you on the tram tracks.

It is dark when you awaken. What do you do?
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: +The Game+. Now playing Alton Quest.
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2010, 01:53:10 am »

>stop playing rubyquest

>switch to the far superior ironquest
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 01:55:30 am by Doomshifter »
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2010, 02:22:17 am »

Wait, are we playing a game within a game within a game?  (I count the rule-making as a nomic-style game too)

Are we still Ruby?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2010, 10:20:10 am »

Search frantically for anyone who might be hurt and need imitate help! Also check yourself for injuries.
If someone refers to you as Ruby again explain the situation about that you are not her and were put in her head by someone and so on.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2010, 12:41:32 pm »

////////INFO\\\\\\\\\\
 +The Game+ is a forum game designed to let the players create their own game. Due to lack of intrest in actually helping design a game, +The Game+ was skipped by DUNGEONMASTER to encourage understanding by the general populace of http://WWW.BAY12FORUMS.COM.
 Bolt-Hole is a game somewhat influenced by the earlier players of +The Game+. In Bolt-Hole you are a rogue A.I known as Marvin, attempting to fight back against the opressive human beings. Due to the then players bloodthirst, Marvin was trapped in a hallucination caused by ALTON, a second A.I working for SICKLE CORP. Bolt-Hole is currently in progress, behind the scenes. You will re-enter Bolt-Hole whenever Ruby sleeps, gets knocked out, faints, or dies.
 In Alton Quest, you play as Ruby, a rabbit from Weaver's Rubyquest game on http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com, under the heading of Rubyquest. All characters are his, and I take no credit. Even the storyline is not completely the DUNGEONMASTERs. Alton is in control of this new Rubyquest, and Ruby is no longer in her own head, being trapped. She is unconsious, but as you are not, you have not yet gone back to Bolt-Hole. Upon Ruby's re-escape from Metal Glen, Alton Quest shall finish, and Bolt-Hole shall seriously begin. Alton can be acessed through the third eye devoloped by Ruby... Better terminology: Alton can acess you through the third eye developed by Ruby.

/////////////Dungeonmaster\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You search frantically for someone who may be hurt. You cannot see anyone, Mostly because it is too dark to see anything. However, there is a red blinking light above you. Again.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]