Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No reaction_standard with Phoebus?  (Read 1157 times)

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
Re: No reaction_standard with Phoebus?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »

Well, you can make your own file. At the top of the file though it needs to have that file name dealio. As you see with the reaction file and building file and all others actually. I really don't know why it's there, but it is and you have to have it.

You could essentially have a buildings_all.txt file and put all your buildings in this file as long as the first thing in the file is "buildings_all"

I changed the wiki entries to include the file names at the top, cause it seems to keep confusing people.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

heywheresmysnack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:01 pm »

Well I'm just psyched to start making full sets of adamantium armor

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 11:10:03 pm »

Enjoy. ;)
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

heywheresmysnack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 11:15:30 pm »

Heck yeah.

You know you are sort of an internet celebrity amongst us Dorf Dorks.

It is nice to see someone of your stature continues to congregate with the unwashed masses.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 11:25:49 pm »

Me? A celeb? Bwahahaha.

Anyways...

I've grown up with the "unwashed masses" Way more entertaining than those who are predictable. Plus I like helping people, so it's all good.

Pages: 1 [2]