Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: OMG he does love us  (Read 3238 times)

Beeskee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: OMG he does love us
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2010, 01:26:24 pm »

I would love the arsenal dwarf if it weren't for the bugs. Same with the building destroyer liasons, I wouldn't have minded them if they actually completed the meetings. If they completed the meetings but destroyed a bunch of stuff in the process, it would have been hilarious to have them arrive.

"HOLY ARMOK the Uber Demon Cow is back!" "Oh nos! Okay, Urist, you start building tables, and Urist, you start building chairs. Urist, I'd like you to work on replacement doors. And Urist, can you please clean up the damage this thing is going to do? K, Thx." :)

I still remember the well-dressed demonic cow... thing.. that showed up at my first v31 fort. I imagined her as a well-meaning but clumsily huge creature, oversized for the dwarven constructions and unaware of her own strength. "Um, excuse me." *knocks on the stone door, shattering it off it's hinges* "Ooops... Um, I just wanted to discuss trade negotiations..." *sits on the stone chair breaking even it's well constructed form.  "Oh no!" *turns to look, her huge tail shattering the table as the broker stares, wide-eyed. "Why does this keep happening to me? Why does everything around me break?"
When a wizard is tired of looking for broken glass in his dinner, he is tired of life.

zwei

• Bay Watcher
  • [ECHO][MENDING]
    • View Profile
    • Fate of Heroes
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 01:50:16 pm »

I kind of liked arsenal dwarf.

One more dorf employed, office built and military buerocracy simulated properly.

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 02:43:52 pm »

The Arsenal Dwarf is dead....Let's dance on his grave and take his belongings!

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 04:10:59 pm »

I kind of liked arsenal dwarf.

One more dorf employed, office built and military buerocracy simulated properly.

Indeed. In fact I want more dwarves like him. The chief medical dwarf for instance should have an office to allow the Health tab.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 04:14:35 pm »

Yeah but the chief medical dwarf does things almost instantly... and not at the wrong wrong times.

*during a battle*
Hey everyone the AD just checked our equipment and urist... your wearing one to many socks. Everyone take off your armor, we have to take it all back to the stockpile then resort it.
*goblins watch in astonishment then continue attack*
*your military has crumbled*

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 02:05:28 am »

Anyways, I kind of liked the idea of an arsenal Dwarf. If only it had worked better.
He should have carried items to dwarves who weren't grabbing them already. Methinks.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 2 [3]