Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Meta-Slature (Bring your monocles!) [Turn 10, Phase II]  (Read 56412 times)

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Re: Meta-Slature (Bring your monocles!) [Turn 10, Phase II]
« Reply #360 on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:52 am »

I think qwerty is referring to the fact that there was a break in it before, too... This game is kindof a zombie that just won't ever quite die completely.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2010, 01:00:45 am »

You should totes start this again.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2010, 06:08:59 am »

If we do resurrect this, it might be good to start over....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 10, 2010, 05:00:15 pm »

I, Cheddarius The Mighty, Devourer of Souls, hereby submit the following proposition, dubbed On The Vile Practice And Crime Of Prostitution, for the court to judge:

Henceforth, a player may accuse another player of Point Whoring. The player's last five propositions shall subsequently be voted upon. Each proposition shall be voted by each player, excluding the accused, on a scale of relevance:
Relevance 1-10: 1 being totally irrelevant, as grammatical errors or a "fluff" proposition not affecting the game, and 10 being quite relevant, as a proposition that is relevant to the game (note that although 10 is the maximum, most propositions would ideally be 10s and excellent, game-changing propositions would theoretically be 20s or above)

This shall be averaged over all the players, then multiplied by the proportion of votes over possible votes (not counting bonus votes in either category) the alleged point whore received. For example, if in a game of 7 players the accused received 20 points over the previous 5 rounds, it would be multiplied by 20/35. If the total is less than 7 (10 is the maximum), the player shall be dubbed a Point Whore and made to lose 30 points. Players are advised not to vote for a Point Whore's propositions unless they are relevant. The Point Whore label shall be removed after 10 turns. Additionally, the good citizens of Slaturium cannot be tried twice for the same crime; that is, the accused cannot be accused again for 5 turns.

I respectfully ask all members of the court to carefully consider its merits and cast their vote accordingly.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 10, 2010, 05:07:17 pm »

The purpose of the previous proposition is such: If someone starts farming points by doing propositions that are technically good but useless, like grammar corrections or whatnot, we can accuse them (That corps dude before seemed like a point whore to me). Also, the rating system is so that you can neither have a volume of good but useless propositions (you'd get 1 for the vote factor * 1 for the relevance factor = 1), but you can also not have truly awful but very relevant propositions like everyone loses if anyone posts "elephant" or whatnot (you'd get 10 for the relevance factor but 0 for the vote factor = 0).

I plan on also proposing (next turn): um, I forgot, I'm sure I'll remember later.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 13, 2010, 09:11:49 pm »

!!!!!!!!

I knoooow I'm necrobumping and I apologize! But I wanted to let everyone who played this game that I started it again...  Riiiiight

HERE

Ya'll can lock this thread if you'd like. ;)

... Oh wait. >>I<< can lock this thread. WEEE!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:50:04 pm by Tylui »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]