Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Magma-Safe?  (Read 1693 times)

Bobinater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magma-Safe?
« on: July 03, 2010, 02:55:02 am »

I'm playing a game in 40d where i unfortunatly have no access to bauxite. I was wondering if, and how i could go about editing some other stones so that i can make them magma safe, and if i could do this without starting a new game. I would probaboly just change some of the stones that are magma safe in the newest version so it doesn't feel like cheating(as much)

if i can't edit the stones without starting a new game, could i add a reaction to some workshop to give me free buaxite?

any help would be appreciated i have no idea what im doing.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magma-Safe?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 03:34:48 am »

Add
[MELTING_POINT:13600]
[BOILING_POINT:15000]
to any rock you like. Make sure it replaces the original Melting/Boiling point.
You also don't need to regen your world. Making new reactions requires you to make a new world, though, unless you're editing existing ones.
If this doesn't work, I don't know what would.

Bobinater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 03:56:54 am »

Thanks for the help im trying it now

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 04:14:53 am »

Alternatively, paste these into your raws; First one replaces matgloss_stone_layer, second replaces matgloss_stone_mineral, third tells you what is magma safe. It's Cthulu's molten rocks mod, and gives accurate melting (and boiling where possible) points for all the rocks.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.