Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World History Oddity?  (Read 812 times)

Star Weaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
World History Oddity?
« on: July 06, 2010, 02:41:07 pm »

Hey, not exactly sure which forum to stick this in, but I was just looking through my world_history and found this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I looked them up in legends mode and found that all of Usbu and Ber's children are dead. Usbu's all died before in the first hundred years. It looks like if the parent is still alive it dosen't dump the deaths of the kids properly.

Also, interesting things happen in here. Ozor is a dwarven diety of trickery and lies. It looks like goblinized dwraves started a cult around her some five generations removed from their original civilization. Then, the goblin leader of the site where the temple was built falls in with the cult and gives up his position to become its leader, while the law-giver position is filled by a dwarf. History is complicated ^_^.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: World History Oddity?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 04:06:19 pm »

What exactly is wrong with this?

Oh.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
Re: World History Oddity?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 08:58:15 pm »

This is from the text dump file for legends mode right? I think that is a bug, though I don't know whether it has been reported. Legends mode in general is full of bugs right now that existed in 40d as well.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod