Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Segregation Woes.  (Read 586 times)

scira

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Segregation Woes.
« on: June 28, 2010, 07:53:59 pm »

So I started a dwarven cultist fortress in 40d. All non or dubious believers of Anan are consider unclean and dealt with appropriately. However after about 6 waves and only 2 believers, it really is starting to feel like Anan is an obscure cult. The big shot god seems to be so-and-so The Crystal of Coal, and Id(with an accent)

I don't have the resources yet to construct a proper sacrificial altar, but I also don't really have any good ideas for it yet, so how should I go about it? Theres no magma or HFS to play with, but there is plenty of pools and near constant rain.

Also, anyone else that ever did a preference segregation fortress wanna share their story?

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Segregation Woes.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:20:23 pm »

You could always make a huge-drop-altar. With special buildings at the droppoint and point of dwarfsplosion. Or a drowningchamber. If there is enough rain, make it in a lake and let them get drowned by rain (Wrath of gods. You get the idea).

Or you use cave-ins. Construct an giant hammer of armok and let it drop on the infidels.

Just think about all the possibilities of how a dwarf can die (except weapons) and utilize them.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Segregation Woes.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 10:10:13 pm »

Build the Tower of Anan.

It should be 20z levels high, composed entirely of some precious metal/ore (Steel or Marble work nicely), and then you chuck the non-believers into a pit at the bottom.

Filled with rabid goblins in case they survive the fall.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~