Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Trolling  (Read 13429 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trolling
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2010, 04:54:25 pm »

Man, what a thread. I am entertained, people, thank you.

Anyway, opinions.

You can claim all you want that someone might "deserve to be bullied" or trolled and hey, they might well be, and I might be wrong, but I don't think anyone deserves to be attacked over the internet (although since most people can shrug it off, attack is perhaps too strong a word) when reasonable discussion or (when that fails) ignoring them can work just as well. Don't pretend never having to see Armok's posts again outside of people quoting them wouldn't solve the situation, unless you have really terrible willpower. The mute button is a thing, and it does work.

But anyway. No matter how much you want to claim that people deserve harassment because of what they've said or done, if you go through with it at some point you will have to explain yourself to the mods and then you'll find out how much your opinion is worth, which is shit-all if what you've done breaks the forum rules.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 23, 2010, 04:59:01 pm »

You deserve to get attacked too. I don't know why, but you do.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2010, 04:59:34 pm »

I'm mailing pitbulls to all of your houses.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ThreeToe

• The Natural
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #288 on: June 23, 2010, 05:26:25 pm »

This thread has been locked due to bullying.  I don't see why you have to pick on just one person.
Show your true champion nature:  support Bay 12 games!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]