Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Subject binges and dreaming  (Read 1236 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Subject binges and dreaming
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 07:23:22 am »

Well this was confirmed for me last night, after typing this in the rule the world thread: "I would mandate chocolate items for my room, and ban use of all magma"
I dreamt that i had various chocolate items, bottles, glasses and even a chocolate bear, and i was giving a lecture to some of my friends as to why some chocolates melt faster then others, also i had a chocolate glass full of chocolate liquor poured from a chocolate bottle
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 11:22:53 pm »

I'm considering immersing myself into something radically different from what I'm used to: The Care Bears movies. Surely those, of all things, would show up in my dreams if exposed to it for a couple nights.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 01:14:42 am »

Yeah, it happens to me. I once played a game for like 8 hours straight, up into 4 AM. Even dreamt about getting ambushed in the game. Turns out that there was actual ambush in the game somewhere later on.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.
Pages: 1 [2]