Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Arizona Bill Refuses Citizenship to Illegal Immigrant Children  (Read 11143 times)

Sevrun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona Bill Refuses Citizenship to Illegal Immigrant Children
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2010, 08:36:22 am »

Wait...how in Hades did an immigration debate turn into a hypothetical of Russian domination of Europe?

*scans thread*. Ah. Random right-winger projection of geopolitical wet dreams. Should have known.

And they wouldn't need to use troops to "finlandize" Europe. They'd use Gazprom. Northern Europe gets awfully chilly in the winter without all that lovely natural gas being pumped through Russian pipelines.
  yeah, isn't it soooo irritating when one of those nasty neanderthalic right-wing losers manages to figure out how to work that bizarre contraption with the strangely arrayed symbols on it? ;)  And Phmcw, there's the word illegal attached to their status for a reason.  You make it sound like we rove around in mobs looking for people without greencards and throw them into gas chambers or do biological experiments on them.  sheesh
Demon of Darkness

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2010, 09:28:29 am »

Wait...how in Hades did an immigration debate turn into a hypothetical of Russian domination of Europe?

*scans thread*. Ah. Random right-winger projection of geopolitical wet dreams. Should have known.

And they wouldn't need to use troops to "finlandize" Europe. They'd use Gazprom. Northern Europe gets awfully chilly in the winter without all that lovely natural gas being pumped through Russian pipelines.
  yeah, isn't it soooo irritating when one of those nasty neanderthalic right-wing losers manages to figure out how to work that bizarre contraption with the strangely arrayed symbols on it? ;) 

No, it's irritating that they've the intelligence to use a computer, but still think they're geopolitical experts because they've read a couple of Tom Clancy thrillers and/or listened to some talk radio pundit concoct some bulls--t scenario.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2010, 09:59:48 am »

Actually, Tom Clancy thriller are better though. I don't think he would make one about he invasion of Europe by the Russian now.

And there is armed civilian patrolling the borders hunting migrants. In any civilized country,they would be trowed in prison.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2010, 10:30:15 am »

Does anyone share my support with this bill.

Some people just need to.

8)
Deal with it.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2010, 01:38:23 pm »

Does anyone share my support with this bill.

Yes indeed, in case it wasn't evident already.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2010, 02:31:39 pm »

I need to start marking my jokes with some sort of tag.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2010, 02:37:39 pm »

I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]