Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Help with wiki article about the interface?  (Read 979 times)

Mason11987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Help with wiki article about the interface?
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:28:51 pm »

Hey guys, I started this article a while ago:

http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF2010:Menu

Basically the idea was to document what each part of each menu did so that people could understand things and Ctrl-F to find where the action they want to do is located.  Similar information can be garnered from examining the wiki, but I think a lot of people could see value in this article.

Recently I've seen this article mentioned at other communities and how it could do with some work so I put a lot into expanding it today, but I could use some help to make sure everything is accurate/as useful as possible.  So if you have a chance take a look and see if there's anything you can improve on.  I haven't tackled the military screen yet, but if someone wants to start, that'd be great.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Help with wiki article about the interface?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 02:41:11 pm »

I haven't tackled the military screen yet, but if someone wants to start, that'd be great.

I haven't edited anything on the wiki in a while, but I wrote this a while ago which could help someone add the military stuff.

Mason11987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Help with wiki article about the interface?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 02:51:32 pm »

I haven't tackled the military screen yet, but if someone wants to start, that'd be great.

I haven't edited anything on the wiki in a while, but I wrote this a while ago which could help someone add the military stuff.

Awesome, I hadn't seen that.

Instead of a section that is now linked directly from my article.