Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Random beserk  (Read 327 times)

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
Random beserk
« on: June 12, 2010, 06:50:58 am »

A metalsmith that went in a strange mood a season or 2 ago, that I sorted out, has randomly 'cancelled strange mood and gone berserk'. Halp D:

moki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random beserk
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 06:58:04 am »

What's "sorted out"? Did he get all the materials he needed and made an artifact out of them? If not, it's normal he'd go mad (melancholic, crazy or berserk). It's like "Aaargh, I don't have the right material to make what I want, now I'm going to kill everybody (or go completely emo)"
If he did finish his strange mood and went back to normal dwarven life, but then went berserk with this message, it is a bug. Or maybe it was another metalsmith and you confused the two.
But my good sir, the second death was for Dwarven Science!

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:00:25 am »

I'm sure it was this guy. By sorted out I mean he got the materials, I have the artifact in a stockpile and can see it on the artifact list bur for some reason he's berserk.
EDIT: Turns out this person went in strange mood the same time as another person and I forgot about him :/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 07:03:10 am by Cheese »

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 07:24:15 am »

It's impossible to get 2 moods at once. Chances are, you got your first mood sorted then you forgot it started and thought the second mood was the first time.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 07:25:32 am »

Fair enough. Sorted out the berserker, he's in a coffin now   :'(