Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Brooks have no flow?  (Read 1959 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Brooks have no flow?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 10:34:58 pm »

I didn't make the "hahaha, brooks can't be walked across" mistake when I started playing, but my first map had a brook, and I mistakenly thought EVERY body of water could be walked across. I made some rather unnecessary defenses for some forts.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 10:56:05 pm »

I didn't make the "hahaha, brooks can't be walked across" mistake when I started playing, but my first map had a brook, and I mistakenly thought EVERY body of water could be walked across. I made some rather unnecessary defenses for some forts.

You can never have unnecessary defenses. What if Carp learn to fly? Or elves learn to swim?
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 11:01:22 pm »

You can never have unnecessary defenses. What if Carp learn to fly? Or elves learn to swim?

They can swim. But only for about as long as it takes them to drown.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 [2]